If you’re a veteran or member of the reserve components who is in business or considering starting your own business, you may wish to take advantage of the programs listed here.
- The Missouri State Treasurer’s office offers the BIG Missouri Linked Deposit Program for veterans or their spouses who operate a farm or small business in Missouri.
- The Federal government’s business portal has a page dedicated to Veteran Owned Businesses.
- The Veteran’s Administration Center for Veterans Enterprise provides up to the minute information from the Federal Government as it pertains to Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Businesses.
- The Small Business Administration offers information through its Office of Veterans Business Development.
- Patriot Express loans are available to veterans, spouses of veterans and active duty members transitioning to civilian life through the Small Business Administration.
- For a broad range of assistance available to all individuals starting and growing a business, visit the Small Business Development Centers.
Other resources may be available from commercial or volunteer organizations. Please use caution and do your research before committing to any program of this nature.
Good Luck! We hope to help you grow your business into a profitable endeavor.